MSc In Renewable Sources of Energy Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
A graduate has the knowledge and skills in designing, testing, and operating power plants using non-conventional energy sources in a wide spectrum of degrees of conversion and energy storage methods.
The graduate will be prepared to work in the energy industry. In particular, our graduate will have a good base to:
- work on designing equipment using renewable energy
- work on creating new solutions in renewable energy power
- supervise the work of renewable and hybrid energy systems
- assess the effectiveness of the use of renewable energy sources, depending on the location of the investments
- determine and assess the local and global energy strategy