MBA with Emphasis in Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Health Administration, Project Management
Webster University Greece
Full time, Part time
EUR 5,220 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* graduate semester tuition 9-12 credit hours
Become the most effective manager, leader, and intrapreneur you can be with a Walker MBA. Our degree program will teach you what you need to know to make a significant impact in any organization!
With our innovative, value-focused approach, we ensure that you have the competencies you need to be an effective manager. Unlike other MBA programs where you’ll typically take unrelated courses in accounting, marketing, and finance, our courses have been coordinated to reduce duplication of content and to emphasize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to most effectively create organizational value.
We’re here to help you move forward, regardless of your undergraduate major. Our program has no academic prerequisites; instead, we’ve built the requisite foundational skills into the curriculum. We invite you to join us for a transformative experience - the Walker MBA. Master Your Future!
Why Choose a Walker MBA?
- Accreditation matters. The Walker MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which operates to ensure that accredited programs deliver high-quality education.
- Flexibility is important. Our program is designed with the busy professional in mind. Classes meet once a week over nine weeks for two hours in the classroom. The remaining hours of learning are done online asynchronously each week.
- Accessibility is key. The Walker MBA is everywhere you want to be. You can take courses online, in a hybrid format, or a combination. Program textbooks are available for one low flat fee per year.
- Content makes a difference. The Walker MBA provides the competencies you need to create value within organizations.
- No prerequisites. We believe everyone deserves an opportunity to move forward in their careers.
- The Walker MBA incorporates foundational knowledge into the curriculum to ensure that you get your chance.
Why Webster Athens?
Webster Athens brings the best of American education to Greece. We are the only fully owned and controlled (academically and financially) accredited campus of a US university in Greece. International Perspective Seize the opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime high-quality academic adventure. Take your education abroad and participate in our challenging and in-demand programs built to provide the flexibility and convenience necessary to succeed in today's world.
MBA with an Emphasis in Cybersecurity
Students entering the cybersecurity program should have knowledge of computer systems, digital networks, familiarity with internet and wireless applications, and possess good (high school algebra and exposure to trigonometry) mathematical as well as written and oral communication skills.
The MBA with an emphasis in cybersecurity prepares individuals for demanding positions in public and private sectors overseeing, operating, or protecting critical computer systems, information, networks, infrastructures, and communications networks.
Students will be well-versed to apply their knowledge and critical thinking related to domestic and international legal systems, private and public policies, and ethics, as they apply cybersecurity to information protection, terrorism, fraud, theft, intelligence/counterintelligence, digital forensics, pre-emptive and strategic force operation application situations.
- Graduates will be capable of explaining important principles and theories used throughout the field of cybersecurity.
- Graduates will be capable of applying knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to analyze real-world problems.
- Graduates will be capable of effectively integrating knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to propose solutions to real-world problems.
Requirements: 42 to 45 Credit Hours
The MBA with an emphasis in cybersecurity must include the following courses:
- CSSS 5000 Introduction to Cybersecurity (3 hours)
- CSSS 5120 Cybersecurity Infrastructures (3 hours)
- CSSS 5210 Cybersecurity Law and Policy (3 hours)
- CSSS 5220 Cybersecurity Threat Detection (3 hours)
MBA with an Emphasis in Digital Marketing Management
Take your marketing background to the next level with an MBA emphasis in Digital Marketing Management. Learn the tools and techniques needed to create thoughtful, relevant and effective digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
The graduate emphasis in digital marketing management is for students who have a background in marketing and are interested in obtaining specific expertise in the growing field of digital marketing. Throughout the coursework, students learn to analyze each major digital marketing channel – including paid, organic, social, email, and mobile applications – and how to use them. Students also create digital marketing strategies that align with larger communications, business, and marketing objectives.
Students will be able to:
- Create digital marketing strategies that align with larger marketing objectives.
- Critically analyze the appropriateness of each of the major digital marketing channels against marketing strategies.
- Develop, evaluate, and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and plan.
- Measure and evaluate digital marketing efforts.
- Describe the latest digital marketing technologies.
- Articulate the ethical impact of digital marketing efforts.
Requirements: 42 to 45 Credit Hours
The MBA with an emphasis in digital marketing management must include the following courses:
- MRKT 5740 Management of Digital Marketing (3 hours)
- MRKT 5895 Marketing Analytics (3 hours)
- MRKT 5750 Management of Social Media (3 hours)
- MRKT 5790 Digital Marketing Strategy (3 hours)
Note: Courses listed above may require additional prerequisites.
MBA with an Emphasis in Health Administration
Healthcare managers plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health-related services. They are often employed in the healthcare delivery sector as managers of hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes, as well as solo and group physician practices. They may also be employed in other sectors of the healthcare industry, such as in pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, and healthcare consulting firms.
Webster University can prepare you to meet the demand for jobs in the growing field of healthcare management with our MBA degree with the healthcare management emphasis.
What differentiates the Webster emphasis from others? A dynamic curriculum, dedicated and knowledgeable faculty, customized program options, and flexibility.
- Students will be able to explain healthcare leadership styles and demonstrate effective communication skills that are required in managing effective teams and in predicting human behavior in an organization.
- Students will be able to apply health care management skills in problem-solving, decision making, planning, delegating, and managing time.
- Students will be able to incorporate strategic thinking to set priorities, focus energy and resources, and strengthen operations, in order to ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals and to operationalize the healthcare organization’s mission and vision.
Requirements: 39 to 42 Credit Hours
The MBA with an emphasis in health administration must include the following courses:
- HLTH 5000 Organization and Management in Health Administration (3 hours)
- HLTH 5050 Financial Management in Health Administration* (3 hours)
- HLTH 5140 Health Administration Law (3 hours)
*HLTH 5050 and HLTH 5100 may be substituted for MBA 5020.
MBA with an Emphasis in Project Management
Business professionals are often challenged to design, plan and complete projects on deadline and within budget. With the MBA with an emphasis in Project Management, graduate students develop theoretical concepts and practical skills needed in successful project management and budget planning.
This emphasis delivers a series of project management courses for graduate students in either business or non-business majors. This certificate is designed to equip the students with theoretical concepts and the practical skills needed for successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
Students completing the program will gain knowledge and tools in planning, scheduling, executing, controlling, and closing projects.
Requirements: 39 to 42 Credit Hours
The MBA with an emphasis in project management must include the following courses:
- BUSN 5100 Introduction to Project Management (3 hours)
- BUSN 5300 Project Procurement Management (3 hours)
- BUSN 5700 Advances in Project Management (3 hours)
Please check our Webster International Viewbook for more information.
The Walker MBA is a competency-based, 36 credit hour degree program that includes a 12 credit hour foundation, a 15 credit hour core, 6 credit hours of experiential learning, and 3 credit hours of electives.
Students have the option of completing a dual degree in conjunction with one of 13 disciplines or incorporating an emphasis from one of 10 different areas of specialization. Additional coursework is required.
Value Creation Foundations (9-12 hours)
- BUSN 5000 Business (3)
- MBA 5010 Value Creation (3)
- MBA 5020 Quantitative Methods for the MBA (3)
- MBA 5030 Marketing Analysis and Business Planning (3)
Value Creation Components (15 hours)
- MBA 5100 Adding Value through Human Capital (3)
- MBA 5200 The Financial Value of Capital Projects (3)
- MBA 5300 Providing Value to Customers (3)
- MBA 5400 The Supply Chain and Business Processes (3)
- MBA 5500 Information Support for Decision Making (3)
Value Creation in Practice (6 hours)
- MBA 5910 Cases in Value Creation (3)
- MBA 5920 Walker Consulting Project — Adding Value to Organizations (3)
Electives (3-6 hours)
- Graduates will be capable of managing projects and achieve project objectives by organizing, planning, scheduling, and controlling the project.
- Graduates will be capable of understanding the procurement process and managing contracts effectively so that the project can be completed successfully.
- Graduates will be capable of understanding important concepts and principles in project selection, scheduling, risk, and resource management and develop analytical and interpersonal skills that will be useful to them as project managers.
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.