Executive Master in Green & Sustainability Management
Earliest start date
Who knows how to do, teaches. Business School We were born in the liquid society. The one in which everything flows and one cannot stop. Our role is to convey potential, enhance it and contextualize it with what the market demands today. In short, we shape the power of water.
We are convinced that training is needed to work and that to work you need training. Just as we believe there is always something to learn. At every level. This is why we have thought of a varied training offer, made up of Full Time and Part-time Executive Masters, University Masters, Masterclasses and Corporate Academy. Suitable for different needs and different skills. We have implemented Liquid Learning, with the integration of live and on-demand content so that even those who work can have the opportunity to train in depth.
We are born from the union of the skills of Sida Group, a consulting company for companies, and of the digital agency Websolute: we have always listened to the needs of companies and, based on these, we create special paths to train talents. We train them through our mentors, professionals and sector managers who know what it means to move in a company. Their task is to provide a concrete and reusable toolbox in everyone's daily working life. Through a lot, a lot of practice.
Because, for us, those who know how to do, teach. And we are a Business School. Born Digital.
Our training partner.
Aware of the difficulties that professionals encounter in having to suspend their work activities to follow courses in the classroom, We-learn has chosen the path of the web and of the e-learning mode, knowing that you can benefit from a very high quality training even comfortably from home or office, with the freedom to organize and manage your time.
The current ISO regulations require thousands of companies to make use of new and emerging professionals in the sectors of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety of workers, to improve their performance, guarantee the quality of their services and always keep up with the demands of international markets.
- One to one orientation. To identify the best talents to be included in the training course, we make use of Senior Recruiters who, through a motivational interview lasting 1 hour, identify candidates with the most attractive skills and professional skills among the most requested by the job market, to assignment of scholarships for classroom attendance.
- Curricular internship. The Career Department supports and supports talents by helping them to enter the company and to deal with the job market. Over 400 curricular internships are activated every year in selected companies throughout the Italian territory, to ensure experience and interesting opportunities for professional growth and development for students. To learn more see placement service.
- On-demand platform. w.academy - Business School has its own LMS platform: online. w.academy . By registering it will be possible to view numerous contents open to all: company testimonials from opinion leaders, interviews with our alumni, partners and live webinars. In addition, for those enrolled in our training courses, numerous additional and personalized videos: recordings of Live Streaming lessons, detailed insights and much more relating to the vast world of the company system.
- Certificates. Certificate of participation in the Master; Certification of digital skills acquired. All certificates and qualifications obtained will be notarized and certified in blockchain, thanks to the partner NOTARIFY
- Economic benefits. w.academy provides for the possibility of providing scholarships to participants. During the cognitive interview, a test can be provided to evaluate the initial level of preparation related to the chosen training path. Based on this, an assessment will be made for eligibility. The results of the test and the candidate's motivation, together with the outcome of the interview itself, will constitute the parameters for the attribution of the financial aid. w.academy and the network of affiliated companies provide partial and total scholarships to facilitate future company placements. The executive master can be entirely financed by affiliated credit institutions.
- 01/11 The energy and utilities market: how social reality is changing towards sustainability management
- 02/11 How to transform traditional businesses according to ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) criteria
- 03/11 The ecological transition: Change management and management of sustainable projects
- 04/11 The Business Model Continuity efficient in terms of ethics, social responsibility & sustainability
- 05/11 Products Sustainability Management
- 06/11 The Project Manager Integrated Report
- 07/11 Performance Management: the impact on stakeholder relationship management
- 08/11 Environment Sustainability Management: planning corporate strategies by creating shared value and the common good
- 09/11 Marketing Sustainability: the role of the CSR manager
- 10/11 Social Media Marketing: sustainable strategic communication
- 11/11 Planning, launching green and sustainable business: tax breaks and the green economy (the circular economy)
It offers training.
Our training method based on Liquid Learning provides not only Live Streaming meetings with the Top Managers of the sector, but also additional contents, made available to the student before the start of the course. Digital presentations, articles and recommended bibliographies are just some of the tools provided to better prepare for the master.
w.academy assists you throughout the training process. We allow you to check your skills thanks to scheduled biweekly meetings with your tutor. Insights, follow-ups and updates and much more on the topics addressed in our virtual classrooms!
Do you want to deepen the module just addressed in the classroom? Do you need to increase your know-how in a particular business area? w.academy offers you the possibility to request additional lessons, videos or courses to customize your training path and enrich your knowledge background.
The full-time Executive Master includes 120 hours of synchronous online lessons on the chosen modules. In addition, there are three days of lessons in physical presence .... yes, but not in the classroom! We will have the opportunity to visit real companies where "those who can do, teach!". The largest companies on the national territory, in fact, open their doors to the students of w.academy . We will have access to the historic headquarters of these companies and will carry out educational workshops accompanied by top managers in the sector.
Can't you attend the lesson at the company concerned? No problem. As always w.academy offers the possibility of following them even remotely, so as not to miss any training opportunities and always stay on track.
Plus: On-Demand Course In Auditor / Lead Auditor Of Environmental Management Systems UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 (24 HOURS) with release of professional qualification
The Master has a total duration of 1350 hours divided as follows:
- 120 hours of classroom training in weekend formula
- 120 hours of individual study
- 960 hours of internship
- 150 lessons on demand preparatory and / or preparatory to Business Management in Business Management and Strategy, Corporate Governance, Business Evaluation, Planning and Control, Digital Strategy & Hr Management, Soft Skills Management & Decision Making.
- Plus: 24 hours on-demand ISO 14001/2015