Master in Business Economics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
- All programs are offered in full time, part-time and distant learning form. No age requirements.
- Rolling admission all year round.
- British and Bulgarian Accreditation
- EU and Internationally recognized diploma
About the program
The education in Business Economics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation program at VUZF University is characterized by concentration of innovative specialized disciplines, the studying of which will create professionals with strong analytic and managerial skills, ready to work in the present dynamic business environment.
- be able to start their own business
- be able to make the right management decisions for their business
- will know how to create and implement innovation successfully
- will be able to analyze and choose the most appropriate forms of business financing
- know the different types of business risks;
- know how to create budgets and manage finances of their company, as well as to analyze financial reports
- be able to create and manage their own business or any business
- be able to work as business and startup consultants, managers, analysts
- work as investment experts and specialists in Entrepreneurship and Innovation