Vatel is the leading group in hospitality management education with 50 schools worldwide on 5 continents. In the USA, Vatel has partnered with Alliant International University to establish the Vatel Institute of Hospitality Management at Alliant International University.
Our mission is to educate the next generation of managers and leaders for the world’s most vibrant industry. We achieve our mission through a commitment to excellence in teaching, strong collaborations with hospitality industry leaders, practical experiences, and valuable exposure. Vatel Group is highly recognized by the hospitality industry worldwide for its expertise in hospitality education and training.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Vatel Institute of Hospitality Management at Alliant:
- Accredited – Alliant International University is accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges)
- International Exchange Program – Students can participate in a study abroad program at another Vatel school or gain experience through an international internship
- Awards – Vatel Group was awarded “Best Hospitality Management School” by the hospitality industry
- Paid Work Experience – Students directly apply their knowledge through paid practical training experience throughout the program
- Network of Partner Hotels – Vatel USA has developed a strong network and privileged relationships with some of the largest upscale hotel chains in the USA to facilitate internship placements
The MBA program is offered at both our Los Angeles and San Diego campuses. The program is the same - the campus and the city are different. Choose from the Entertainment Capital of the World or America's Finest City! Which is best for you?
Vatel USA’s Career and Employability Center
We are committed to enhancing the employability of all students in order to allow them to flourish within the hospitality industry. Students directly apply their knowledge through paid professional work experience throughout their studies. Graduates work in operations and management positions at the front desk, food and beverage, event management, marketing, sales, and human resources.
Our Career and Employability Department focuses on the following key aspects:
- Student Internship Placement
- Alumni Success
- Employer/Student Networking
- Graduate Employment Rate
- Partnership with Luxury Hotels