Master in Nanoscience, Materials and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier Universitat Rovira i Virgili
The aim of this program is to train new professionals in the field of nanotechnology, materials and chemical engineering. It is of particular interest for graduates in any of the branches of the experimental sciences and technologies (chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, quantum chemistry, biological chemistry, microbiology, etc.) and it clearly prepares them for future research.
The students will acquire the skills required for them to join universities, research institutes, industry and services with a strong sense of innovation, development and entrepreneurial vision.
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona IMB-CNM
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, ICIQ
Scholarships and Funding
Graduates in the University Master's Degree in Nanoscience, Materials, and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier are capable of working in:
- Research at universities and research institutes. The master's degree is a requirement for being admitted to a Ph.D. program and the key to a future career as a researcher
- Research, development, and innovation in industries based on new scientific and technical knowledge (biotechnology, microelectronics, telecommunications, energy storage, new materials, etc.) and traditional industries (chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, ceramics, textiles, etc.) interested in innovation
- Management, control and strategic planning of nanotechnological techniques, products, and processes in the electronics industry, biomedicine, biotechnology, pharmacology, etc.