Master in Chemical Engineering Universitat Rovira i Virgili
This master's degree aims to take graduates beyond their bachelor’s degree and acquire a higher level of expertise in chemical engineering. Graduates will be highly trained in designing products and processes related to chemical engineering. They will also have a strong professional grounding because their work placement and master's theses will be conducted primarily in the chemical industry (i.e. in companies and organizations outside the university).
Compulsory in the industry (AEQT, DOW, Repsol, BASF, BSP, Bayer, Clariant, LyondellBasell, Messer, Technip, SCA, Ercros, TEPSA, Cepsa, P&G, etc).
The School of Engineering and the School of Chemical Engineering offers a special program that enables students to simultaneously study the University Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering and the University Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
(Be advised that the University Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering is totally taught in English)
Students will be able to provide their leadership, management, and entrepreneurial skills in:
- Industries such as petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food processing
- Engineering companies (advising on new projects)
- Auditing (energy, environmental, etc.)
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Public administration
- Service sector and the commercial sector
- R&D laboratories and institutes (public and private)