MA in Human Resources Counseling
University of Pécs
EUR 2,200 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* per semester (for non-EU students); 1700 EUR per semester (for EU students). Application fee EUR 140.
The purpose of this course is to educate and train professionals who are experts in providing help to organisations and companies regarding any area of human resources management, one of the functional areas of leadership counselling. Special attention will be paid to career-planning and counselling, and a major discipline is devoted to equal opportunity and the treatment of disadvantaged groups. According to the tradition of this faculty students will also deal with employment policy, adult education as well as the interdependence of education and the workforce market. From among the practical skills trained the abilities of counselling and conflict management should especially be pointed out. The curriculum also arranges for a compulsory professional field practice, where skills and knowledge acquired may be applied and deepened in practice.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Organizational Psychology
- The Method of Counseling
- The Operation of HR Organizations
- Career Guidance
- Theory of Human Resources Counseling
- Practice of Human Resources Counseling
- Human resources manager
- Human resources counsellor
- Organizational counsellor