Master in Tourism Management and Planning
University of Oradea
RON 3,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* per year for Romanian and EU candidates; 2673 EUR per year for non-EU candidates
- Faculty Name: Faculty of Geography, Tourism, and Sport
- Study Domain: Geography
- Name of the University Program: Tourism Management and Planning
Short description of the university program
Through its design, which gives it real applicative valences and interdisciplinary nature, the study program provides, under the currently-organized higher education system, the possibility of preparing specialists, who are able to integrate optimally on the domestic and international labor market. The theoretical and practical subjects that students go through provide them with a significant amount of accumulated knowledge not only in the field of tourism management and planning but also in other related and complementary areas: geographical information systems, cartography, regional and local development, etc. The aims for this Master's program are induction and dissemination of the principles underlying the development of a functional system centered on tourism; developing skills for research; providing professional support for developing and managing general or structural projects; learning the methods and means of identification, assessment, quantification, exploitation of tourism resources; development of interdisciplinary study; set up of a specialized language in an international language.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 2
- Number of ECTS credits: 120
- 1st of October – end of February – courses, exams, the holiday for students, and session for retakes – first semester.
- End of February – mid of June – courses, exams, the holiday for students, summer practice – second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes and Diploma exam.