Master in International Business Administration
University of Oradea
RON 3,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* per year for Romanian and EU candidates; 3150 EUR per year for non-EU candidates
- Faculty Name: Faculty of Economics
- Study Domain: Economics and International Business
- Name of the University Program: International Business Administration
Short description of the university program
The International Business Administration (acronym: IBA) research master program addresses the actual problems of companies and is suitable for those professional graduates interested in the issues in the areas of international business. The length of the study program is four semesters (2 years).
Mission: the training of specialists able to administer international businesses of enterprises, able to meet both the expansion needs of multinational companies present in a country and the requirements of the national and multinational companies concerned with the growth of their business internationally, participate in bilateral, regional and multilateral trade negotiations at authorities level, specialists able to represent the country's interests in the regional and multilateral negotiations, possessing the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to gain competitive advantages on both internal and international markets within the organizations in which they work.
Further information and the curriculum are available online here.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 2
- Number of ECTS credits: 120
- 1st of October - end of February – courses, exam session, the holiday for students, and session for retakes – first semester.
- End of February - mid of June – courses, exam session, the holiday for students, summer practice – second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes, Dissertation exams.