Master in Wellness, Sport and Health
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Online open day | PHARMACY, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND WELLNESS AREA | 1 December 2023 1PM to 3PM Italian Time (UTC+1)
The course “Wellness culture: sport, health, and tourism” is a Professional Master's degree that prepares professionals able to plan, promote and manage events and activities in the areas related to wellness culture and a person's physical and mental well-being. From sport to tourism, from health to culture, the graduate will learn to analyze the quality of life needs and potentials of the territory. They will be able to create integrated and sustainable "system projects", by fostering collaboration among public institutions and private entities, and companies.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Learn to plan activities for optimal psycho-physical well-being
- Discover the cultural and educational potential of sports and sport tourism
- Encounter an internationally diverse group of like-minded colleagues
- Choose the orientation on wellness promotion aligned with your interests
- Achieve a new level of professionality centered on developing the quality of life
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
For further information on Scholarships, please check the link in the button.