Master in Resource Economics and Sustainable Development
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Online open day | ECONOMICS AREA | 7 December 2023 1PM to 3PM Italian Time (UTC+1)
The Master's degree in Resource Economics and Sustainable Development offers a solid preparation in environmental economics, a critical understanding of the economics of sustainable development, and of the complex interactions between economic decisions, market forces, governmental policies, and the environment.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Solid preparation in the theory and practice of environmental economics
- Multidisciplinary study program and interdisciplinary approach
- A network of highly qualified international professors
- International environment with a diversity of academic backgrounds
- A critical understanding of the issues involved in sustainable development goals (UN-SDG)
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.