Master in Psychology of Wellbeing and Social Inclusivity
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Jornada de Puertas Abiertas virtual - 10 Octubre 2023
¿Eres un estudiante latino-americano y te interesa estudiar en Europa? La Università di Bologna organiza un evento virtual en Español para que futuros estudiantes internacionales puedan obtener una visión general de nuestro multicampus, de las carreras of
The master's course in Psychology of wellbeing and social inclusivity is aimed to train students on individual and collective well-being as social inclusivity. It is focused on neurobiological correlates, and individual and socio-psychological factors underlying individual and collective well-being in the lifespan.
Teaching activities adopt an integration among lectures and practical activities whereby methods and applied strategies related to the content of the course are addressed. At the end of the Master's course, individuals holding the Master's title will be able to find a job in public and private organizations or work as a freelance in contexts where individual and collective well-being is the focus of attention.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Getting trained in two fundamental psychological fields of contemporary societies is individual and collective well-being as social inclusivity
- Getting trained in psychological fields with open job opportunities
- Developing psychological skills combining theories, methods, and applications
- Getting trained through knowledge derived from multiple psychological domains
- Studying in an international context
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.