Master in Offshore Engineering for Energy Transition
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Starting with an in-depth analysis of the marine environment and its conventional and renewable resources, the programme provides sound skills in the areas of plant, structural and materials engineering, combined with an excellent understanding of the drivers of safety and environmental sustainability, which are key enablers for the design and operational management of offshore systems.
5 reasons to enroll in this degree program
1. The global demand for energy is constantly increasing and the energy stored in the seas and oceans is abundant, continuous, renewable and clean.
2. The demand for professionals specialised in the design and operational management of offshore systems is growing dramatically.
3. The challenges posed by the energy transition require increasingly specific skills, high innovation capabilities and utmost versatility.
4. The working environment in which you will operate is international and multicultural.
5. The programme offers an ongoing dialogue with the offshore industry, providing a clear perspective on employment opportunities.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
International Talents @Unibo: scholarships for international students a.y. 2024/25
The University of Bologna awards 80 new scholarships to deserving international students who wish to enrol in first, single, second cycle (Bachelor’s or Master’s) degree programmes in the academic year 2024/25.
Scholarships have a value of € 4,500 gross and include a full tuition fee waiver. These grants are awarded for one academic year, based on SAT and GRE test scores and the verification of financial status.