Master in Food Animal Metabolism and Management in the Circular Economy
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Register now to the VIRTUAL FAIR – Master’s | 29 February
You will have the chance to meet our students and staff members to get to know the degree programmes of the University of Bologna. The event will take place online on 29 February, 10AM-5PM Italian Time (CET).
The course proposes innovative approaches that include seminars held by international experts and the use of the University's facilities, such as the dairy center. Graduates possess the abilities to manage the complexity of the ecological and technological transition in food-animal production, professionally interacting with stakeholders, scholars, and institutions.
5 reasons to enroll in the program
- To be an expert in managing animal production systems within a circular economic approach
- To be a graduate of the global agro-food arena thanks to the master's degree completely in English
- To build skills and knowledge for leading ecological and technological transition in food-animal production
- To discover the link between economic, environmental, and social aspects in food-animal production
- To build hard and soft skills to manage the innovation process in agri-food systems
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
International Talents @Unibo: scholarships for international students a.y. 2024/25
The University of Bologna awards 80 new scholarships to deserving international students who wish to enrol in first, single, second cycle (Bachelor’s or Master’s) degree programmes in the academic year 2024/25.
Scholarships have a value of € 4,500 gross and include a full tuition fee waiver. These grants are awarded for one academic year, based on SAT and GRE test scores and the verification of financial status.