Master in Digital Humanities and Digital Knowledge (DHDK)
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Online open day | HUMANITIES AREA | 28 November 2023 1 PM to 3 PM Italian Time (UTC+1)
The international degree program in Digital Humanities and Digital Knowledge (DHDK) at the University of Bologna offers a cross-disciplinary curriculum designed to foster close connections between humanities and the sciences of representation and processing of information and knowledge. Mainly designed for students holding a three-year degree in humanities, the Digital Humanities and Digital Knowledge program target those who wish to explore the field of literary, linguistic, historical, and cultural studies and the arts, using models, systems, and computational methods to represent and process data, information, and knowledge.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- This program combines humanities-related competencies with IT know-how, particularly in relation to the development of cultural processes
- Thanks to a cutting-edge interdisciplinary approach, you will gain knowledge that will set you apart from other graduates
- You will become part of an international environment comprising academics, students, businesses, and cultural and research institutions
- You will deal with innovative, interdisciplinary subjects, and enter a job market that is looking for (still) rare skills
- You will improve your English, thus developing sought-after skills that will greatly increase your chances in the job market
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.