Master in Building Engineering-Architecture: Architectural Engineering
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Online open day | ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE AREA | 30 November 2023 from 1PM to 3PM Italian Time (UTC+1)
The degree course is aimed at future architects-engineers who wish to undertake innovative and multidisciplinary training allowing them to plan and manage all aspects of buildings in the context of building renovation, new construction, and urban regeneration.
The program focuses on these topics by adopting a conscious approach to the use of materials, technologies, and energy sources. Graduates will be able to implement innovative strategies in order to plan complex buildings, integrate them within their urban context, and improve landscape design and life quality. As part of the master's program students are required to complete a work placement, which prepares them for their future career and professional challenges.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Join a degree program that will provide you with solid architectural engineering skills, adopting innovative strategies and a sustainable approach
- Become a problem solver and tackle global challenges through an environmentally conscious approach to urban and landscape planning
- Prepare for an international career, as the masters promote interdisciplinary cooperation and students’ involvement in international programs
- Think outside the box by learning to look at problems from different angles and feel rewarded for creative ideas turning into concrete solutions
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective aimed at rethinking urban spaces and improving landscape features
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.