Master's Degree in Management of Educational Activities in Nature
Universidade Santiago de Compostela
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
EUR 854 / per year
Earliest start date
Title name: Master's Degree in Management of Educational Activities in Nature
Branch of knowledge: Social and Legal Sciences
Center where it is taught:
Faculty of Teacher Training
Avda.de Ramón Ferreiro, s / n.
Date of authorization for the implementation of the title by the Xunta de Galicia: Order 245/2011 of December 15 (DOG 03/01/2012)
Date of publication in the BOE: 12/19/2016
Date of the last accreditation: 07/20/2016
Responsible for the title:
Degree coordinator: Otero Urtaza, Eugenio Manuel
- Offer periodicity: Annual
- Type of teaching: Face-to-face
- Study regime: full tempo / partial tempo
- Languages of use: Spanish Galician
- University of Santiago de Compostela
The general objectives pursued with this master's degree are synthesized in the following goals to be achieved:
- Train educators and teachers in senior pedagogical management of activities related to leisure time, the outdoors and contact with nature.
- Show these educators the educational values of activities in nature and generate educational attitudes in the work they develop.
- Exercise students in the organization, design and development of basic educational activities in nature and outdoors.
- Develop human qualities for the pedagogical direction of leisure activities and free time in natural environments.
- Apply all of these learnings in a possible and sustainable project in a real environment.