Postgraduate in Human Resource Management Universidade Europeia
The postgraduate course in Human Resource Management, with a transversal technical nature, aims to provide students with the general skills of people management, reaching, in some areas, the deepening and training of specific technical skills in this area of management.
Throughout its program, it has built an itinerary designed to prepare all those who, with or without training / experience in the field, integrate (or aim to integrate) HR structures professionally, within a framework that underlines the strategic importance that people management should have in any business.
When attending this course in human resources management, it will contact a faculty of reference professionals and academics and, from an integrated management perspective, know the main guidelines, approaches and practices essential to the exercise of human resources management activity , especially in critical tasks - those aimed at attracting, developing and retaining the best people.
- Provide students with the technical and operational knowledge to enable them to carry out professional activities in the operational domains of HR.
- Know, train and know how to apply the basic fundamentals of HR operations that allow a rapid (re) insertion in the professional market of human resources management;
- Know how to structure the Human Resources management process and know how to conduct its operationalization.
- Teaching staff composed of leading professionals and academics.
- Syllabus based on practical principles with real applicability.
- Seminars with invited experts in the area.
Proximity to the business world through seminars, internships and projects, among others.
This program has the partnership of People 2020, a non-governmental, non-profit entity, which aims to develop an innovative, interventional and influential community that disseminates and supports the pursuit of the best practices in People Management and organizational development.
- Integration in technical teams of HR management.
- Coordination of human resource management activities, such as recruitment and selection, training management and skills development.
- Development of the activity of consultant and HR manager.
- HR professionals who wish to deepen knowledge of a more practical/operational nature.
- People who have never worked in Human Resource Management and want to start their career there.
- Professionals from different areas who wish to acquire skills in people management.
- Human Resource Management and Development Summit
Module 1 - Support, Planning and Control
- Auditing and Quality Systems applied to HR
- Planning, Budgeting and HR Management Control
Module 2 - People Management
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Performance Management Processes
- Training Management and Evaluation
Module 3 - Transversal Skills
- Competency Management
- Organizational behavior
Module 4 - Technical Skills
- Related searches
- Salary Policy and Remuneration Systems
Module 5 - Seminars
- Attitudes of the Portuguese population towards work
- Employer Branding
- Social Security