Executive Master in Digital Marketing
Earliest start date
Digital marketing has become so important today that familiarity with the subject is essential, even for those who plan to perform more comprehensive roles, such as marketing director, commercial director, communications director, brand manager, product manager , strategic planner, creative director, media planner, senior executive in an advertising agency or roles in the area of Information Systems.
The uniqueness of the Executive Master in Digital Marketing lies in the combination of a structured and conceptual approach to the topic and its practical application through a practical project that follows from the beginning to the end of the course. It includes a selection of teachers with experience in companies at the forefront of digital marketing who not only master the central concepts of this area, but also their practical application to business reality.
This executive program is also an opportunity for those who wish to consolidate their skills for success in contemporary markets.
Why the Executive Master in Digital Marketing?
- Practical project that accompanies students throughout the program.
- Faculty with professional experience from the following companies: Accenture, EDP, Altice, GALP, Media Capital, SAS, Wunderman, Santander, Mind SEO.
- Practical labs - SEM, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Digital Analytics and Analytics.
- Annual content update and adaptation to new needs.
- Strategic and operational vision of Digital Marketing.
- Possibility of continuing studies to obtain a master's degree.
- Pedagogical methodology based on case studies.
- Simulation and approximation to the business reality.
- Seminars with leading professionals in the field.
- Provide participants with the knowledge necessary for career progression in the areas of digital marketing, marketing, sales, communication and advertising.
- Update attendees on the latest industry trends.
- Development of a real project that accompanies the student from the beginning to the end of the course, combining a structured and conceptual approach to the topic with its practical application.
- Professionals in the field of marketing, sales, communication, advertising and information systems that deal with the areas of digital marketing and social media or who wish to be responsible in these areas.
- Professionals who are starting their digital marketing career or want to deepen their knowledge.
- Professionals involved in digitalization projects, especially in marketing and sales.
Module I - Planning
- Marketing and Digital Strategies
- Design Thinking
- Project management
- Digital Business Models
- Digital Customer Journey
- Project Tutoring (I)
Module II - Communicating, Interacting and Transacting
- Search I - SEM and SEO Strategy and Labs
- Search II - SEA Strategy and Laboratories (Adwords, Facebook, Instagram)
- eMailling Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- Digital Branding
- Digital Storytelling
- Mobile Marketing
- Video Marketing
- e-Commerce & Social Selling
- Project Mentoring (II)
Module III - Measure and Optimize
- Digital Performance & Google Analytics Lab
- Data Science applied to Digital Marketing
- Project Tutoring (III)
- Presentation and Defense of Final Assessment Projects