Master in Management and Planning of Domestic and Health Tourism
Universidade de Vigo
EUR 739 *
Earliest start date
* EU: €591.00 - Non-EU: €738.75
In a knowledge society, the tourism intelligence triangle is made up of training, research and innovation in unison. The Master's Degree in Management and Planning of Domestic and Health Tourism offers training and prepares for research and innovation.
The quality of the program and of the teaching staff (academics, researchers and professionals from the tourism sector), the level of specialization and the capacity it offers to carry out internships in companies, together with a teaching methodology that prioritizes teamwork and presents the possibility of learning through the analysis and resolution of real cases, and the experiences and knowledge transmitted by the teachers, make this Master adapt to the labor market, and therefore offer real possibilities in labor terms.
The master's degree has more than 10 years of experience, beginning in 2006 with the Official Master's Degree in Tourism Management and Planning. In 2011 it underwent a reform and gave way to the current master's degree.
The Master's Degree in Internal and Health Tourism Management and Planning (60 ECTS credits) is an official qualification valid throughout the European Higher Education Area.
The Master is taught in a single course, divided into two semesters of 30 credits each. The first is made up of 5 subjects and the second of 2 subjects, practices and Master's Thesis (TFM).
The course is organized in such a way that the student can progressively acquire knowledge until capturing everything learned in business practices and the completion of the TFM.
- Train students both for the management of tourism organizations, as well as for the design of new tourism products/packages or for the planning of tourism development projects, with their subsequent application and implementation.
- Promote direct contact with the tourism sector.
- Offer an integrative vision of the different subsystems that make up the organization/company system in the tourism sector.
- Know and understand the evolution of tourism.
Specific objectives of the title:
- Specialize in Interior and Health Tourism, applying the general objectives to this branch of tourism.
Program Tuition Fee
Through this master's degree, the student will acquire knowledge linked to tourism from areas such as management, planning or marketing, to more specific topics linked to the master's specialty, Interior Tourism and Health Tourism. That is why students who complete this degree are prepared to work in the following fields:
- Management of companies and tourist activities (specialty of Interior and Health Tourism).
- Planning and management of tourist destinations in public and private institutions.
- Planning and management of projects for the use of tourist resources.
- Training and advice in the tourism field.
- Entrepreneurship of tourist activities.
- Tourism market research.