Master's Degree in Podiatry Research
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Earliest start date
The general objective of this Master is to expand the comprehensive postgraduate training of the student in other fields of knowledge of Health Sciences, such as Podiatry.
To achieve this, students will acquire a solid knowledge of the conceptual bases of the discipline, as well as existing applied research techniques. This will allow you to achieve two specific objectives: to be able to develop and evaluate research projects in the field of podiatry and b) to be able to propose and develop research in the field of podiatry that represents an advance in scientific knowledge that results in users.
- Research Methodology I
- Research Methodology II
- Bioethics and Applied Biojuridics
- Research Strategies in Podiatry for Special Populations
- Techniques for Data Collection and Management of Tools and Apparatus in Podiatry
- Communication of Research Results in Podiatry
- Master's Final Project
Among the knowledge that will be acquired, the following stand out:
- Theoretical frameworks in podiatry
- The approach techniques and methodologies that help research in the field of podiatry within different levels (care, biological, social, psychological, etc.).
- To carry out a research project in podiatry.
- To design and carry out research in the field of podiatry.
- To understand how the discipline of podiatry is developing both in Spain and in a global context.
- How it fits into the professional and work world in this discipline.
- The legal and socio-economic environment in which the podiatrist operates (civil and criminal liability...etc.).