Master in Environmental Management
Universidad Nacional De San Martin
San Martín, Argentina
Earliest start date
Provide high-level academic and professional training in research and teaching on issues related to environmental management; as well as in the analysis of the political, social, economic, administrative, legal, organizational, and instrumental aspects required for the design and evaluation of environmental policies.
- Provide knowledge about the dynamics of State-society-nature relations, the context in which they unfold, and the processes they involve.
- Train for the conceptualization and empirical analysis of intra-state dynamics, the formative process of the environmental management apparatus, and the interdependence relationships established between its units.
- Train in the handling of qualitative and quantitative methods and techniques for research and environmental management.
- Develop activities that promote the analytical, critical, and creative capacity of students, working in multidisciplinary teams, trying to integrate their theoretical and methodological knowledge through case studies.
- Provide specialized teaching in curriculum development and pedagogical techniques, with a view to training teachers and instructors of environmental management courses.