Master's Degree in Accusatory and Oral Criminal Procedural Law
Universidad de Sonora
MXN 48,000 *
Earliest start date
* For the program, the infrastructure fee is: $ 12,000 each semester.
Name of the program: Master's Degree in Accusatory and Oral Criminal Procedure
DGP Code: 664558
Normal period to graduate: 4 semesters
Degree conferred: Master (or) in Accusatory and Oral Criminal Procedural Law
Campus where it is offered: Hermosillo
To train professional experts in accusatory and oral criminal procedural law, with the competences for the application of legal knowledge in the solution of specific problems of the discipline of study, endowed with required argumentative, interpretative and evaluative skills, capable of privileging the protection of human rights and the application of the ethical principles of the profession.
- Identify the orientation of the constitutional reform that incorporates the oral criminal accusatory process into the Mexican criminal justice system and deepen knowledge of its theoretical content.
- Analyze the dynamics of oral accusatory criminal procedural law, its fundamental principles and the procedural subjects that give full effect.
- Master the method and methodology of the accusatory and oral criminal procedure, privileging the safeguarding of the human rights of the participants (victims, defendants and officials)
- Provide and develop in the student the skills and practical attitudes to intervene effectively in each and every one of the stages of the accusatory and oral criminal process.
- Attend to the ethical principles of the profession by applying the theoretical and practical knowledge required in each of the stages of the criminal process.
Dr. Jorge Pesqueira Leal
Building 9K Campus Universitario Blvd. Transversal y Rosales. Hermosillo, Sonora.