Master of Taxes Universidad de Sonora
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Name of the program: Tax Master
DGP Code: 621549
Normal period to graduate: 4 semesters
Degree that confers: Master in Taxes
Campus where it is offered: Hermosillo
Form experts in the tax area, developing skills for the analysis, interpretation and application of knowledge of tax regulations that guarantee and provide security to taxpayers in the presentation of the best alternative solution to their problems in a national context.
- Train experts in the knowledge of direct tax provisions of natural and legal persons.
- Train experts in the knowledge of indirect tax provisions of natural and legal persons.
- Develop skills for the analysis and application of supplementary laws to natural and legal persons.
- Analyze and apply multidisciplinary strategies and administrative procedures for the defense of taxpayers.
- Design and elaborate fiscal strategies in social security matters.
- Train experts in labor and commercial matters in companies.
Dr. Fernando Calles Montijo
Rosales y Blvd. Luis Encinas s / n, Col. Centro, CP 83000, Building 9Q3. Hermosillo, Sonora.