Master in Training and Sports Performance
Universidad de Leon
EUR 3,050 / per year
Earliest start date
We offer a permanent and specialized training that provides the latest scientific-technical knowledge, as well as the methodologies and practical experiences of experts, aimed at improving training for professional practice in the field of training and sports performance analysis.
Aimed at Graduates in Physical Education, Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences and Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
If you are interested in learning to
- Exercise professionally in the field of performance sport.
- Apply the latest training methodologies.
- Quantify and control loads in the preparation of the athlete and the competition.
- Design and carry out systematic processes of performance analysis (assessment of physical, technical and tactical capabilities).
- Manage the innovations and specific technological tools of sports training and competition analysis.
What we offer you
- Specialized training with high practical and applied component.
- Professional orientation (qualification for professional practice).
- Professors of recognized prestige in the field of training and competitive sport.
- Face-to-face teaching that enhances the interaction between students and teachers, as well as the development of practical activities.
- Remarkable demand and interest for its potential and future prospects.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students