Master in Management of Organizations and Facilities of Physical Activity and Sports
Universidad de Leon
EUR 5,725 / per year
Earliest start date
We train professionals who are requested by companies, clubs and public and private entities of physical activity and sport.
Aimed at Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences and related areas, preferably who have taken itineraries of sports management and / or electives in this area.
If you are interested in learning to
- Critically and scientifically and professionally analyze each problem or situation as director of physical activity and sport.
- Solve complex and specialized problems that require the use of creative and innovative ideas and the development of new solutions, in broad, multidisciplinary contexts and in different organizations as director of physical activity and sport.
- Work efficiently in coordination with other people, and in a multidisciplinary way, in the different types of organization and developing negotiation, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Mastering new technologies autonomously in any process and context of the direction of physical activity and sport.
What we offer you
- Master organized by three prestigious Spanish universities.
- Strong orientation to professional specialization.
- Content updated to current environments and the training needs of future directors.
- Extraordinary faculty staff, with teaching and professional experience.
- Great offer of recognized centers where to practice in sports entities.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students