Master in International Development Cooperation
Universidad de Leon
EUR 3,050 / per year
Earliest start date
We offer advanced and multidisciplinary training on the forces that explain poverty and inequality in developing countries and on the methodologies, policies and strategies of international development cooperation.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know the situation and identify the causes of poverty in developing countries.
- Identify the explanatory factors and the fundamentals of social inequalities in all their dimensions.
- Know and understand the conceptual, legislative and methodological contents of international development cooperation public policies.
- Master the different forms of non-governmental cooperation for development in all areas in which it occurs.
- Know and be able to apply the methodology for developing projects and development cooperation programs.
What we offer you
- Multidisciplinary approach.
- Master's degree taught by the four public universities of Castilla y León (León, Salamanca, Burgos and Valladolid).
- Teachers specialized in various fields of cooperation and international development.
- Diversity of both academic and geographic profiles of students.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students