Master in Innovation and Research in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences
Universidad de Leon
EUR 3,050 / per year
Earliest start date
We offer scientific training aimed at acquiring new knowledge and techniques applicable to the design of Physical Activity programs and research focused on the maintenance or recovery of physical, emotional health and quality of life, applied in the school, work, and school environment. leisure or rehabilitative.
If you are interested in learning to
- Design research projects focused on the study of physical activity in the field of health, education, psychology or physical performance.
- Know and deepen the current tools used in research and implementation in Physical Activity programs.
- Integrate physiological, psychological, pedagogical and legal knowledge in the design of Physical Activity programs.
- Make an article of scientific and technical dissemination or oral presentations.
- Prepare an article for an indexed magazine.
What we offer you
- Master dean in Spain of Physical Activity Sciences.
- Flexible presence.
- Broad spectrum of specialization: educational, training, health promotion, physical reconditioning of patients, nutrition and psychology.
- Clear research orientation, with professors of high national and international verifiable scientific recognition.
- Access to scholarships.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students