Master in Educational Orientation
Universidad de Leon
EUR 2,550 / per year
Earliest start date
We offer specialized training and oriented to exercise the functions of psycho-pedagogical and educational guidance in educational centers and institutions.
Aimed at graduates in Psychology, Pedagogy, Master in Primary Education, Master in Infant Education and Social Education, and Graduates in Psychology, Pedagogy or Psychopedagogy.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know and analyze the characteristics, organization and operation of educational guidance services and psycho-pedagogical advice that operate at different levels of the education system (Infant, Primary, ESO, FP and Baccalaureate).
- Identify the barriers and facilitators of an inclusive education both in the school and in the rest of the contexts that influence the development and education of students, in order to design and implement measures of attention to diversity that guarantee the presence, participation and learning of all students.
- Perform psycho-pedagogical evaluations and prepare diagnostic reports and schooling opinions for students with specific support needs.
- Advise and collaborate with teachers and management team in accompanying students in their processes of development, learning and personal, academic and professional decision making.
- Advise on the processes of quality assessment and the elaboration of the improvement plans of the centers and promote teacher training plans.
What we offer you
Participation in mobility programs with the AMICUS program in Mexico and in ERASMUS (Portugal, Italy and Romania).
Internships in educational centers.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students