Master in Agronomic Engineering
Universidad de Leon
EUR 3,480 / per year
Earliest start date
We train trained personnel to exercise, with total guarantees, the regulated profession of Agricultural Engineer in an increasingly complex and competitive labor market.
If you are interested in learning to
- Use plant production systems and integrated crop protection systems.
- Manage water resources: hydrology, hydrodynamics, hydrometry, hydraulic works and installations, irrigation and drainage systems.
- Build agro-industrial buildings, infrastructure and rural roads.
- Order and manage the agricultural territory and landscape integration.
- Know the systems linked to technology, nutrition and hygiene of animal production.
What we offer you
- Training at the School of Agricultural Engineers with the greatest tradition in Castilla y León.
- New facilities and modern equipment in laboratories, with the latest technology.
- Staff of professors with extensive academic experience and outstanding teaching and research merits, with great international recognition.
- Great interrelation with the business world.
- Dynamic and active study environment, with the organization of many events.
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students