Master in Sports Coaching and High Performance Psychology
Unisport Management School
Earliest start date
The master's degree in managerial-sports coaching and high performance psychology will enable you to practice as a sports coach, trained to manage the high performance of athletes and all the elements of any entity or company.
The master's degree encompasses two major disciplines: sports coaching and executive coaching and management development . Thus training divergent and highly prepared professionals to withstand any situation through coaching .
This training has a combination of theoretical material and individualized coaching sessions with teachers. These sessions are personal and adapted to each student , with the aim of the student experiencing their own coaching process in the first person and thus being able to understand how coaching works in professional and personal life.
- Flexible methodology adapted to your life
- Online campus available 24 hours / 365 days
- Customized tutoring
- Teaching material always updated
- Individual classes by videoconference
- Case studies
- Free subscription to sector magazines
- Access to specialized resources
- International technical stays
We help our students who want to start their own business, with our exclusive entrepreneurship support service .
- Validation of your business model
- Search for financing
- Acceleration of innovative sports-related projects