Master of Science Agricultural and Food Data Management
EUR 8,360 / per year *
Earliest start date
* per year for the Conventional Program. €12240 per year for the Continuing Program
Please note that this program is taught in English
The "Agricultural and Food Data Management" Master of Science is at the interface of cutting-edge technology and the agriculture and food industries.
Topics of study include processing data from connected devices such as drones, satellites, tablets and smartphones and data on the behavior of stakeholders in a given field, and managing and analyzing big data for decision-making purposes.
It is widely believed that by 2020, big data will have had a revolutionary effect on companies in terms of management, research & development, and marketing. The rapid development of digital technologies will result in the development of new approaches to agriculture, requiring new skills. The aim of the Master of Science is to train up data scientists for agriculture.
Our course enjoys the support of several academic and industry partners, including the Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation (IUNG) in Pulawy (Poland), ISAGRI, Cap Seine, Coop de France, Defisol, INVENTIV IT, Agro EDI Europe, TheGreenData, and F4F.
A Master of Science with a strong focus on innovation and data science for agriculture
- Interdisciplinary teaching in English: agriculture, big data, mapping, data mining, computing, machinery, project management, sociology, etc.
- Jobs centered on new technologies.
- Innovation with a project led by professionals.
- Expert supervision by professionals and researchers.
- The focus is on expertise in big data management, which has become a key factor in company performance and growth.
- The course is centered around the acquisition of IT and statistical techniques, data mining and machine learning applied to agriculture and the food industry in general, with a special focus on precision agriculture.
- Developing a good command of statistics software and programming languages will be a real strength for students interested in research and development in areas such as plant nutrition and plant and animal epidemiology.
Extended deadline : - Apply until 15th September and start online in October.