Master in Information Technology and Healthcare Management
UFCSPA Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre
Porto Alegre, Brazil
Earliest start date
The Graduate Program in Information Technology and Healthcare Management aims to train qualified professionals in the areas of management and IT capable of interacting with other disciplines and producing solid scientific knowledge.
- Intelligent Information Technologies
- Research line: Intelligent Systems and Applications in Health
- It proposes to investigate the use of information technologies in health, seeking the study, development and application of Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence, and Modeling and Simulation as tools of analysis, operational support and decision-making support in the health area.
- Healthcare Management
- Research line: Information and Knowledge Management in Health
- It proposes to investigate techniques, methods, and standards related to health management, aiming to align the use of technology with the real need of the manager, as well as working with strategic, tactical and operational vision, seeking the mapping of processes as a way of understanding its complexities.