MSc in Engineering Management
Tufts University - School of Engineering
2 - 5 years
USD 1,730 / per credit
16 Nov 2023*
Earliest start date
* Sep 15 (international applicants)
The MSEM program, available online with exciting options to visit Tufts University's campus, is offered by Tufts Gordon Institute, the hub for entrepreneurship, innovation, leadership, and management within the School of Engineering.
About the Program
Tufts Gordon Institute has launched a redesigned MSEM that leverages the best of our award-winning On-Campus and Online MSEM programs, re-envisioned into a single, top-tier graduate program that prepares leaders for the new world of work. Not only does the Tufts MSEM deliver relevant content and practical skills you need to thrive in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing world, it also provides you with an exceptional part-time graduate experience that you can fit into your busy life.
Whether you’re an individual contributor who wants to break into management, or a manager ready to propel yourself into an executive role, you can earn your degree in as little as 2 years of part-time study.
- Customize your graduate experience to fit your needs, choosing the pace of study that works best with your schedule, lifestyle, and budget.
- Develop the critical competencies of strategic thinking, data-driven decision-making, leadership ability, and business knowledge through a digital-first, forward thinking curriculum.
- Benefit from a highly personalized experience including individualized leadership coaching from our approachable, industry-expert faculty.
- Grow your network, meet your cohort, and dive into deeper topical discussions through optional live remote sessions within your asynchronous online core courses.
- Supplement your online learning by enrolling in optional in-person electives or even participating in weekend on-campus immersives where you can explore different topics, earn graduate credit, and experience all that Boston and the Tufts University campus have to offer.
- Access the resources and global network of a top-ranked university to enrich your education and power your professional connections as you navigate your career journey.