MSc in Chemistry/Biotechnology
Tufts University - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
USD 54,196 / per year
Earliest start date
The Department of Chemistry jointly with the Biotechnology Center offers a Master of Science (M.S.) degree for students seeking an education at an advanced level in chemistry/biotechnology.
The graduate program in Chemistry at Tufts University is large enough to foster stimulating interaction among colleagues and provide research opportunities at the frontiers of science, but small enough to have a very favorable student/faculty ratio. Formal requirements are minimized to allow students the flexibility to tailor their M.S. program to meet their individual needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a range of graduate-level chemistry concepts.
- Write, display information, and orally communicate chemical science, both for nonscientific and expert audiences.
- Find, understand, and critically evaluate primary literature.
- Understand the importance of responsible conduct in all aspects of research including, but not limited to, matters of safety, ethics, honesty, and integrity.
- Execute laboratory techniques safely and skillfully.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.