Master of Science in International Business Finance
Touro University Graduate School of Business
New York, USA
Distance Learning, On-Campus
2 - 3 years
Full time, Part time
USD 870 / per credit
Earliest start date
Our Master of Science Program in International Business Finance equips students with a comprehensive education in fundamental business principles while focusing on the financial issues in a global organization and multicultural influences in international enterprise.
Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in international finance or global ventures, we will prepare you with the skills to effectively handle contemporary challenges in global management, marketing, accounting, and strategy.
Touro University New York offers international students:
- Tuition parity: International students are offered the same cost-effective tuition as residents of New York State, a rarity among affordable universities in the USA.
- Vibrant NYC Setting: Our cutting-edge campus is positioned in the heart of Manhattan, right in Times Square.
- Strong ROI: Attain a high return-on-investment (ROI) degree in business. After graduation, take your MBA or your MS in Business diploma and step into a job market in the city with the highest average salaries in the USA for your post-graduation Optional Practical Training (OPT) employment.
The 33-credit program, which can be completed in two or three years, begins with core courses that provide a broad overview of international business and managerial finance. We offer elective courses in investment analysis, international marketing, and leadership. All students also complete a capstone course.
- International Law and Regulation
- International Business
- International Accounting
- Capstone: International Business Finance
- International Financial Markets
- Managerial Economics