Master of Practical Theology | Concentration in Messianic Jewish Studies
The King's University
Earliest start date
This concentration seeks to:
- Prepare men and women for Messianic Jewish ministry within the local congregation and in the wider movement;
- Equip students with the theories and practical skills necessary to serve effectively in Messianic Jewish ministry;
- Increase biblical and theological understanding from a Messianic Jewish perspective;
- Provide professional training that is informed by the ministry of the Ruach (Spirit); and
- Develop practical ministry skills through supervised Messianic Jewish ministry experiences.
Upon completing this concentration, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Scripture and the ability to use hermeneutical and exegetical principles to interpret and apply the Word of God in life and ministry;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the heritage and traditions of Messianic Judaism;
- Articulate a biblical theology of Messianic Jewish ministry;
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with Messianic Jewish ministry; and
- Communicate the knowledge of who Yeshua is and what He has done in a way that is clear, accurate, authentically Jewish and with love and respect.