Health Care MBA
Texas Christian University Neeley School of Business
Fort Worth, USA
Earliest start date
With experts predicting a trillion-dollar disruption in the health care industry, now is a critical time to exert leadership and innovation in dealing with the ongoing challenges around access, cost and quality. The Health Care MBA is designed to give health care professionals – and those who wish to enter the industry – the tools and perspective to change how health care works.
TCU's Health Care MBA delivers to you:
- In-depth health care focus to explore the unique challenges and transformations the industry faces.
- Business acumen and tools to help you drive change and develop new strategies that deliver greater value to patients.
- Exposure to industry experts with extensive top-level experience in health care, as well as other industries, who help you gain the macro view needed to work across departments and organizations.
- Capstone experience through an action-learning project that requires you to bridge everything you have learned and defend your solution to a panel of industry experts.
- World-class faculty, ranked #1 in the world by The Economist, who deliver a relevant and rigorous academic experience.
- Connections with experienced classmates from a range of health care organizations plus a variety of other fields – who will push you to look at your organization differently.
- Evening class format allows you to earn your TCU MBA without leaving your career.
- Collaboration and debate within small, engaging classes. You'll develop deep relationships that last long after graduation.
- The sought-after MBA credential, along with the managerial perspective to take your career to the next level.
- Degree credibility from one of the nation's most recognized and widely respected business schools.
- The powerful TCU network of students, alumni and faculty, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.