Master in Ecosystems of Tourism, Service and Hospitality
Southern Federal University
RUB 153,000 / per year
Earliest start date
The program forms an innovatory approach to the service, tourism, and hospitality industries as innovative ecosystems that are drivers of national economies. The hospitality industry is considered from the point of view of the resource base, business and project management, development, and implementation of modern technologies in manufacturing processes.
- The courses are taught in English and given by young and successful scientists and practical workers of the hospitality industry.
- There is an opportunity to get a double degree from Southern Federal University & French Higher School of Tourism.
- The program contains very interesting professional practices that will help to understand how the industry works and what opportunities there are for professional development. Besides, it offers annual traineeships in the best travel companies in the world.
- There is an opportunity to participate in a competition for free tuition during one term at one of the European universities.
A block of compulsory disciplines (47 credits):
- Technological innovations in tourism and hospitality
- Theory and methodology of research and teaching in hospitality
- Communication management in the hospitality
- Tourism and hospitality business
- Project activity module
- Professional communications in hospitality
- Tourism development in the South of Russia
Elective courses (25 credits):
- Excursion business
- Team tools and marketing media
- Area studies and tourist destinations
- Brand and community management
- Communications and intercultural exchange
- Project management
- Sales strategy
- Training, professional and pre-graduate practices
After completing the Master's degree you can work in international companies that receive and send tourists, hotels, and tour agencies or open your own business integrated into the hospitality industry of any country!