Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management
Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management - Executive Education
EUR 18,000 **
31 Jul 2024*
Earliest start date
* non-EU students registration deadline: 31 May
** The tuition fees include: access to courses and teaching materials, 1-year subscription to the Financial Times, study trip participation, the Data Camp platform, and online resources from the ULB library
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management provides you with the essential tools, skills, and mindset needed to deal with the challenge of organizations in fast-evolving environments.
It helps you to develop your ability to analyze complex challenges, integrate technology and innovation into your projects or businesses, and influence your environment early on in your career.
- 46 Nationalities
- 63% of International students
- 92% of our graduates find a job within 6 months after graduation
Curriculum & Minors
This Advanced Master's consists of 13 core courses articulated around 5 main areas: General Management, Entrepreneurship, Reasoning and Analytical Skills, Innovation & Technology, and Personal Development. (+ 3 unique minors to choose from)
3 exclusive courses and an incubator project (sponsored by StartLAB)
- Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Financial Analysis
3 dedicated courses and a Business field project
- Strategy Implementation
- International Strategy
- Advanced Strategy
3 specially-designed courses and an integrative project
- Data Science for Business
- Advanced-Data Science
- Machine Learning
TOP 50 QS World University Rankings - Master in Management
Why this program?
- Master key management concepts & learn how to drive innovation projects.
- By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to make informed choices about strategic & innovation issues carrying a high degree of uncertainty, solve complex business & radical innovation issues, work in or lead teams in charge of change management or innovation projects and integrate technological advances and opportunities into existing business models.
- Sustainability: get the most out of a program focused on today’s hottest business challenges.
- The program covers the main management disciplines with a particular focus on the future developments of the market, emerging technologies, and sustainability. Innovation and strategy are at the heart of the knowledge economy!
- Our curriculum has been specially revised to ensure the integration of the sustainability imperative in all courses in the program. Our choice was to treat this subject with a multidisciplinary approach to capture all its dimensions and implications.
- In this regard, the content of all courses has been revised to be harmonized and consistent with the value of sustainability and major sustainability challenges of our times, the main concepts, jargon, and existing frameworks related to sustainability and sustainable practices.
- Study Trip experience: Connecting you with the top in the field.
- The program highlights the importance of innovation and helps instill a strategic approach. This is why we offer you the possibility to participate in the (optional) European Innovation Tour that we organize every year for the students of the Advanced Master in Innovation and Strategic Management. Join our 2 study trips to top innovation hubs across Europe (Milan, Berlin, Paris, etc.). Please note that the cost of this trip is not included in the tuition fees.
- The Solvay interactive teaching methodology: constantly challenge yourself.
- Experience our teaching methods which are very hands-on and participant-centered. Courses are mainly structured into real case studies, workshops, seminars, simulations, presentations, group work, field projects, company visits, and on-the-job learning.
- Small classes, big experience
- Classes are intentionally limited to manageable-sized and coherent cohorts (max 35 students), ensuring maximum participation and easy access to the faculty and the advanced masters' academic or administration team.
- The faculty: learn from an exceptional cast of academics and practitioners.
- The faculty comprises Solvay and ULB professors bringing in their theoretical insight and the latest research expertise from their respective fields, as well as top-level practitioners driven by a real passion for education bringing in their practical insight and on-the-field experience. Top-of-the-line guests are also invited for additional workshops or sessions.
- Experience diversity & an international learning environment.
- Diversity in class in terms of gender, academic background, and culture enhances your student experience. Benefit from our international faculty, international case studies, the student trips to other cities, and the multicultural environment you will be studying in, right at the heart of Europe.
- Take your career to the next level.
- Our career service will help you in building your career thanks to our strong connection with the business sector and to our dynamic team who will accompany you into the professional world. From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team assists you to realize your full potential. Through a wide range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events, and other resources, we help you to discover the career path best suited to your personal fulfillment.
- 85% of our students find a job within 3 months after graduation!
- Join the Solvay Alumni Network.
- Become part of one of the largest business networks in Belgium, members of which are actually present in more than 65 countries around the world. Participate in the events organized, expand your network and never stop learning and evolving.
Scholarships and Funding
- Installments option for the tuition fees available.
- Solvay Advanced Masters Scholarship Scheme (contact us for more information).
Who is the program aimed at?
The program in Innovation & Strategic Management welcomes recent Masters' graduates from all disciplines who have a strong interest in business, innovation, and entrepreneurship. The Master's program allows you to acquire expertise in the main management disciplines and develop leadership skills through interactive classes and real business cases in a multicultural and inspiring environment.
A team of executive coaches personally guides you through your transformational journey. By offering their unique, experience-based insights and connecting you to their curated professional network, our coaches ensure your achievements and success both during and after the Advanced Master.
After graduation, an unlimited range of job opportunities will be accessible to you. Here are some of the careers that you could undertake:
- Traineeship opportunities in established firms
- Business Analyst
- Strategy or technology consultant
- Innovation Advisor
- Junior Data Scientist
- Project manager or business analyst in large firms