Master of Science in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
Singapore Institute of Management
SGD 46,434 *
01 Apr 2024
Earliest start date
* For International students. Local students: S$44,210.40. Prevailing GST & additional fees apply.
MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
Awarded by the Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
The COVID pandemic has thrown all sectors and industries into an economic and health crisis while changing the nature of work and how business operates. In the fashion, design and luxury industries, companies must rethink their strategies beyond immediate measures to remain sustainable in the long term.
This programme prepares and equips students for the changing landscape with the relevant skill sets and perspectives for enhanced opportunities and employability.
Why Study at SIM-Grenoble de Management (GEM)?
- GEM is one of the leading business schools with triple-crown accreditations.
- Learn from GEM faculty and specialists on the latest industry trends and opportunities, such as digitalisation and sustainability.
- SIM is the leading private education institution in Singapore.
- Enhance your employability profile through Professional Development Workshops and services from both GEM and SIM Career Centres.
“Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) is internationally recognized for its expertise in Technology Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship; a school that is constantly redefining the future. You will learn, exchange and collaborate on an international scale and develop competencies as leaders to face the global challenges ahead. ”
Fouziya Bouzerda, Dean and General Director, Grenoble Ecole de Management
Graduates can expect to gain:
- International perspective and the industry-specific culture.
- Skills to develop and manage brands in a successful way to attract and retain diversified global customers in the cosmopolitan, culture-intensive and hypercompetitive environment of these industries.
- The programme comprises lectures, discussions and presentations.
- Lecturers: GEM faculty and SIM local lecturers.
- Assessments: Presentations, coursework, written examination.
- Final Dissertation: Approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. Students may choose to write their project on a topic grounded in their internship experience.
Specialised Study Trip*
- Students will take part in a one-week study trip to a European Fashion Capital to meet leading industry professionals and go on exclusive behind-the-scenes visits to companies in the fashion, design and luxury industries.
- During the company visits, students will work on a specialised field research project relating to one of these industries and in alignment with their future career ambitions.
*The study trip is contingent on global conditions and travel restrictions.
- Complementing the core curriculum are personal and professional development workshops that students can attend to strengthen their employability profile.
Visit the SIM websitefor the full curriculum.
Grenoble Ecole de Management
- 8th in the Le Point French Business Schools ranking (2022)
- 8th in the Le Figaro Etudiant Best Business Schools (2022)
- Top 40 in the Financial Times European Business School Ranking (2022)
Program Tuition Fee
The programme will prepare graduates for positions in sourcing, purchasing, product development, product management, public relations, events, store retail management, people management and entrepreneurship
Graduates are currently employed in companies such as:
Opportunity for Further Study
Graduates may further their doctoral studies with universities from around the world upon completion of this programme.