Master of Science (MSc) in International Wine Management
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - School of Hotel and Tourism Management
Kowloon, Hong Kong
1 - 3 year
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* The fee for the MSc programme is HKD 265,050. Please note that fees are subject to change without prior notice.
A key player in the vibrant international wine scene, Hong Kong offers a unique location for anyone aspiring to be a part of this dynamic growth area. Combined with the huge growth of the wine market in Mainland China, the need for wine professionals with advanced, specialised training and education with a global perspective continues to grow. The MSc in International Wine Management programme has been designed to meet this demand.
This exceptional programme develops industry leaders, educators and researchers and instils in them a deep understanding of the latest trends in the wine business, demystifying its complexities and placing them in strong position to lead the industry into the future. Students also have the opportunity to learn more about Mainland Chinese wine consumers and gain insights into some of the fastest growing and potentially lucrative wine markets in the world.
- First of its kind in the region, the programme is offered in Hong Kong— Asia’s world city— by the world-class SHTM.
- Based in the heart of the booming Asia Pacific region, the SHTM focuses on international education to meet the specific demands of a now truly global industry.
- Residential study trips give students the opportunity to visit renowned wine regions to understand the best practices in wine production, trade and management with a view to increasing their international exposure and developing global networks.
- Taught by industry experts such as Masters of Wine including Jeannie Cho Lee, Steve Charters, Debra Meiburg and Sarah Heller, and leading academics to ensure its relevance.
- Highly flexible – the programme can be completed in one year.
Who should enrol?
- Wine enthusiasts and hospitality and tourism professionals who look for advanced, specialised training and education with a global perspective.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy a virtually guaranteed career in this lucrative, ever-evolving and increasingly specialised industry, anywhere in the world.
- Anyone aspiring to be future leaders in this dynamic global industry.
- Everyone who wishes to fast track their career.