Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Management
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - School of Hotel and Tourism Management
Kowloon, Hong Kong
1 - 3 year
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* The fee for the MSc programme is HKD265,050. Please note that fees are subject to change without prior notice.
The MSc in International Hospitality Management is designed to develop international leaders, educators and researchers for the global hospitality industry. We achieve this by offering a unique blend of academic challenge in an applied and practical context, helping students to take what they have learned from the classroom into the workplace. Strategic thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership challenges are some of the skills we aim to develop, combined with enhancing their understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Designed to develop international leaders, educators and researchers for the global hospitality industry.
- While recognising the Asian context, an International focus is central to this programme offering a unique blend of academic challenges in an applied and practical context.
- Management Practice (paid internship) is one of the elective subjects, providing opportunities for students to apply theories to real-life situations.
- An accelerated MSc degree that can be completed in one year.
Who should enrol?
- Passionate and motivated students.
- Anyone aspiring to be future leaders in the global hospitality industry.
- Everyone who wishes to fast track their career.