Why SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and among Europe's most renowned institutions.
All the benefits of studying at one of Europe’s top Business Schools, offering a highly international environment and located in the center of Milan.
Established in 1971, SDA Bocconi School of Management is the best international business school in Italy. The footprint and spirit of its founders – according to whom every learning experience is a transformative journey – are alive today more than ever. Thus, our master's, our open & custom programs, and our practice-oriented research aim to change and improve people and organizations. At the same time, our scientific research creates cutting-edge knowledge to help leaders face the toughest challenges in an increasingly global and changing market.
That is why managers and leaders around the world trust SDA Bocconi and team up with us to boost their competencies and skills, to nurture their creative thinking and foster innovation, to create a network within a dynamic and global community, and to give an extra opportunity to their professional and personal future.
SDA Bocconi is built on the entrepreneurial spirit, academic excellence, and long-lasting tradition of Bocconi University, on the excellence of its broad portfolio of programs and research. Moreover, the School is able to meet the market needs, through a unique mix of practice-oriented approach and scientific research.
"Designed for your world"
- We drive the professional and personal transformation to impact the future of individuals, organizations, and society.
- We empower people through learning experiences designed to meet their real needs.
- We value research to create rigorous knowledge and develop innovative education programs.
- We help to interpret and manage complexity in professional environments and in the global arena.
- Independence from any cultural, political, and economic influences for a real free-thinking.
- Critical thinking to open new perspectives of analysis and research.
- Scientific rigor to constantly guarantee quality and reliable results.
- Imagination and a creative passion to promote a truly relevant innovation.
- Entrepreneurship to seize business opportunities and win new competitive challenges.
- Responsibility in the social, ethical, and environmental fields to set up sustainable development.
- The centrality of people to unleash their professional and human potential and create long-lasting and valuable relationships.
- Pluralism and global vision to understand and enhance the value of cultural diversity.
SDA Bocconi’s MBA portfolio includes the Full-Time MBA, one of the best in Europe according to the main rankings, to develop all-round managerial skills; the Executive MBA (EMBA), in Modular (Milan) or Weekend (Milan and Rome) format, to enhance managerial competencies without stopping work and managing time efficiently with in-class lessons and distance learning; the Global Executive MBA (GEMBA), developed in partnership with the Rotman School of Management from the University of Toronto, which offers the opportunity to attend some modules at partner institutions in Europe, Asia, and America.
SDA Bocconi also offers specialized Master's programs in many fields, such as public administration, finance and economy, health care, entrepreneurship, real estate, non-profit, marketing, human resources, fashion and design, food and beverage, and arts management.
Our Business School is also proud to offer one of the largest portfolios of open programs designed to hone managerial skills and develop a strategic vision. The in-class open programs are complemented with the upcoming fully online offer, available anytime and anywhere, In addition, the brand-new Executive Career Development program helps participants fast-forward their careers.
SDA Bocconi ranks among the top 10 Business Schools worldwide for Custom Programs, a high-impact, tailor-made training co-designed and developed with businesses, corporations, and institutions based on their specific needs and objectives.
SDA Bocconi is one of the few Business Schools that hold the so-called "triple crown", three of the most prestigious international accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. It is also the only Italian Business School to feature in all the major international rankings, including Financial Times, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, and The Economist.
Lastly, our School is located in the heart of Milano, one of Europe’s cultural and economic centers and a cosmopolitan environment known for its unique lifestyle. Milan makes SDA Bocconi an extremely interesting place to be for international students and executives.