Master of Science in Computer Software and Media Application The Global American University, Schiller
Why Study This Program?
The Master’s Degree in Computer Software and Media Applications is a program that prepares you to apply computational languages, media applications or other digital authoring tools to program, design, edit or publish multimedia products on the internet or for gaming purposes. The program
includes instruction in elements of web page design and policy, user interfaces, vector tools, special effects, interactive and multimedia components, search engines, navigation, Computer Graphics, and Virtual Environments, among others. As Schiller students, you will also acquire intercultural speaking and effective multicultural communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and leadership and global citizenship to lead change towards an ethical and sustainable world.
With whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professional that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU figures to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with
How am I going to learn?
At Schiller, you will learn through a high-quality academic structure aligned with reality and will undergo a holistic transformation based on 3 axes: updating your current knowledge and skills, expanding your profile to new areas, and developing the mindset and attitude to perform in an ever-changing world.
- Solid academic basis connected with reality.
- Modulable Learning.
- Interactive Lessons.
- Learning by doing methodologies.
- Strong presence of Tech, Digital and Sustainability.
- International immersions to explore and experience.
- Challenges with real organizations.
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising.
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of the SIU Master in Computer Software and Media Application will be able to:
- Analyze multimedia requirements or problems, and will design, implement, and evaluate the solution to meet desired needs, selecting and leveraging the most appropriate technologies and tools.
- Analyze web applications requirements or problems, and will design, implement and evaluate the solution to meet desired needs, selecting and leveraging the most appropriate technologies and tools.
- Analyze and design multimedia and web applications according to User Experience Design and Human-Computer Interface principles, guidelines and standards.
- Design and develop multimedia and web applications according to security standards and best practices of recognized organizations and experts.
- Recognize the social, legal, ethical, and cultural issues inherent in the discipline of computing and understand that the social, legal and ethical standards vary internationally.
- Demonstrate the acquisition and critical application of transferrable skills for employability, such as teamwork, decision making, and change management as well as the capacity to critically self-assess the application of these skills.
- Propose and formulate a research topic, identifying and critiquing appropriate research methodology and scholarly literature.
Software Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Testers Job Outllok 2020 - 2030*
- +22% Expected Growth
- 2,3M Projected Employment
- Career Areas: Software and web developers, programmers, software quality assurance analysts, testers
* Sources: US Bureau of Labor Statistics
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.