MSc in Materials Science and Engineering
Rutgers School of Engineering
Piscataway Township, USA
2 - 3 years
Full time, Part time
USD 13,000 / per semester *
30 Jun 2023
Earliest start date
* $16,000/semester for out-of-state residents
Why Rutgers School of Engineering for Graduate School?
Rutgers School of Engineering’s Master degree programs is aimed at students interested in furthering their knowledge in a particular engineering discipline for industrial and research advancement. We offer nine-degree programs through seven engineering departments along with a global commitment to advanced research and scholarship.
A core curriculum of fundamentals is augmented with electives that enable students to focus on areas with direct relevance to innovations at the forefront of research. Students graduating with an advanced degree from Rutgers are well placed to undertake careers in a diverse range of industrial and corporate areas, as well as continue their studies for advanced degrees.
Our school ensures rigorous academic standards, fosters interdisciplinary collaboration between graduate faculty and students, and oversees innovative professional development initiatives that prepare graduate students to succeed in both academic and non-academic careers.
- Highly interdisciplinary, integrative approach to education and graduate training.
- A dynamic and diverse community.
- Regionally located near New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Boston.
- Close ties and proximity to leading industries.
- Affordable tuition and several fellowships and scholarships available.
- Rutgers Global provides full support in securing visas and documentation.