Master of Science/Master of Engineering in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Rutgers School of Engineering
2 - 3 years
Full time, Part time
USD 13,000 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* $16,000/semester for out-of-state residents
Please visit Rutgers Global to learn how Rutgers is supporting its international students during the coronavirus crisis.
Rutgers University’s School of Engineering is prepared to offer hybrid learning to its master’s students for the fall 2021 semester. Our faculty successfully transitioned to a combination of in-person and online learning this past year, and will continue to provide graduate students with an exceptional learning experience.
Why Rutgers School of Engineering for Graduate School?
- Highly interdisciplinary, integrative approach to education and graduate training.
- A dynamic and diverse community.
- Regionally located near New York, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Boston.
- Close ties and proximity to leading industries.
- Affordable tuition and several fellowships and scholarships available.
- Rutgers Global provides full support in securing visas and documentation.
Rutgers School of Engineering’s Master degree programs are aimed at students interested in furthering their knowledge in a particular engineering discipline for industrial and research advancement. We offer nine-degree programs through seven engineering departments along with a global commitment to advanced research and scholarship.
A core curriculum of fundamentals is augmented with electives that enable students to focus on areas with direct relevance to innovations at the forefront of research. Students graduating with an advanced degree from Rutgers are well placed to undertake careers in a diverse range of industrial and corporate areas.
Our school ensures rigorous academic standards, fosters interdisciplinary collaboration between graduate faculty and students, and oversees innovative professional development initiatives that prepare graduate students to succeed in both academic and non-academic careers.