Executive Master in Management of Art and Cultural Heritage Rome Business School
The program includes the teaching of the communication of high-impact cultural brands. Finally, particular attention is paid to Digital and Crypto Art, future trends and new technologies such as: MEET – International Center for Digital Culture and Creative Technology of the CARIPLO Foundation.
Students will first equip themselves with basic managerial skills, then acquire specialized knowledge in arts and culture management to become ethical, innovative and responsible global leaders, ready to make an impact within the arts and culture industry and reach a career milestone.
Shape your career path through 4 pillars
Strong bond with companies
- Thanks to the Business Practice LAB, company visits, classroom exercises, exclusive teachers, and an international network of partner companies, we help young and expert professionals to build and implement their professional career.
- Boasting the title of the most international business school in the beautiful country, the Rome Business School allows its students to become part of a stimulating context, thanks to a highly international and multicultural teaching staff. During this process it will also be possible to participate in Bootcamps with exclusive destinations such as Silicon Valley, Barcelona, Paris, Rome and Tuscany.
- With the aim of training managers and future leaders, all our masters have as their main purpose the professional and personal growth of each student. In fact, career services, visits to companies operating in the sector, company shadowing, individual coaching sessions and the program for the development of soft skills will be provided throughout the course.
- In line with our motto, Better Managers for a Better World, an entire section of our Masters will be dedicated to the study of the most innovative aspects of the industry trend, linked above all to corporate social responsibility according to a sustainable development model to be applied in every area of the business.
Why choose our Executive Master in Art and Cultural Heritage Management
Business in action
Practical management of a cultural event: participate in the CONNEXION Arts Festival, the art festival promoted by the Rome Business School , in collaboration with the Musica per Roma Foundation; Create a fundraising campaign: learn and apply the concepts learned in the fundraising course to create a campaign for a cultural organization; Experiential module: Theater management at the Teatro Dell'Opera in Rome (for on-site students)
Average salary increase of 36% one year after completion of the Master's. Rome Business School students currently work in companies such as: GUGGENHEIM, Jobel Group, Rome Opera House, Cosmo Gallery, Leonardo da Vinci Experience Museum
Put global leadership into practice and differentiate your CV by gaining international experience while learning about the business. Become a Global Learner: Broaden your professional horizons and start expanding your network of business contacts with an intensive week-long formula exploring key industries in some of the world's most cosmopolitan business hubs: Silicon Valley, Paris, Rome, Barcelona , Lagos, Qatar and Tuscany.
Mentorship empowerment program
Reach your goals and increase your self-confidence through a course with a qualified and experienced coach. Executive mentoring to produce and review curriculum material. Corporate meetings with leading companies in the management of artistic and cultural assets. Executive Mentoring for preliminary orientation to entrepreneurship.
Study at home and then practice in class thanks to our flipped learning methodological approach.
Scholarships and Funding
Based on the personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate will be able to obtain the assignment of a scholarship to partially cover the tuition fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the possibility of benefiting from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic coverages can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Enrollment Incentive.
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Executive Women Scholarships.
- Entrepreneurial Grant.
- Better Managers for a Better World Scholarship.
- Student Loan Assistance Grant.
Competition for scholarships increases as the initiation date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
The Executive Master in Management of Art and Cultural Heritage provides expected analytical and management tools to help participants design effective management strategies when organizing cultural events, managing cultural institutions (theater, museum, galleries, museums theatrical). Attention is also placed on Digital and Crypto Art, new future trends and trends to embrace new technologies and anticipate the times.
At the end of your training experience, you will have the opportunity to test your skills by facing a real business challenge. Use your talent to identify opportunities and create a truly innovative strategy.
Work on one of the two real business challenges of a specific company. Choose between a Business Plan, or an Art and Museum Development Project.
To create your final project, follow the structure: Ready, Set, Go.
Phase 1: Team Creation.
Phase 2: Capstone Project - Kick Off.
Phase 3: Project Proposal, followed by two Mentoring sessions.
Phase 4: Knowledge in Action.
Phase 5: Presentation of the Capstone Project.
Experiences of previous years
Take on a real business challenge. You can choose to be part of a small team and design an innovative business plan or define a revolutionary strategy in line with the trends and challenges of today's global industry.
The practical challenge: Build a Global Art Collection, developing the different phases of a project's evolution, presenting its mission, identifying new themes and artistic ideas, involving artists from different parts of the world. Society:
Imago Mundi / Luciano Benetton Collection
The Practical Challenge: Redesign the marketing strategy focusing on new media and online communication. Society:
Rome Business School International Bootcamps experiences
During the whole week, you will live an intensive and completely immersive business experience, facing challenges, interacting with managers, students and teachers and creating your project, which will be presented at the end of the Bootcamp experience.
- Silicon Valley - “Silicon Valley Bootcamp” to open your mind at 360 °.
- Paris - ESLSCA | "Bootcamp: When Art Meets Fashion and Luxury".
- Barcelona - EAE Business School | “Bootcamp on Entrepreneurship & Design Sprint”.
- Rome - Rome Businesss School | “Bootcamp on International Business Leadership”.
- Tuscany - Castle Volognano | "Bootcamp in Tourism, Food, Wine & Experiential Luxury".
Circular Learning Methodology on the EFMD Circle for Quality Assurance guideline
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology provided to us by EFMD, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, classroom exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
Soft skills are the personal attributes that can influence relationships, communication and interaction with others, crucial for business success and effective leadership in the high-tech and digital transformation world we live in. None of the new technologies and innovations can be applied without proper leadership. The Leadership Program is a path to self-discovery, empowerment and transformation, enabling participants to become leaders of the future. The program is practice-based, consisting of 5 interactive courses, including a self-assessment test, role-playing games and quizzes.
- Executive Communication Skills
- High Performance Collaboration
- Agile Leadership
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Emotional Intelligence
Why choose our Executive Master Management of Art and Cultural Heritage?
Individual Coaching and Outdoor Training
Individual sessions with certified coaches (ICF) to achieve your professional goals and effectively build your career path. Thanks to these individual courses you will be able to:
- Set and take action to achieve your goals.
- Greater level of engagement.
- Deepest level of learning.
- Build personal awareness.
- Become more self-reliant.
- Get more job and life satisfaction.
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization.
- Take more responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments.
- Work with others in an easier and more productive way (boss, colleagues).
- Communicate more effectively.
After the completion of the Master, our student gets on average a salary increase of +24% thanks to:
- Independence and decision making; 91% increased both.
- Responsibility: 84% of students.
- International Bootcamp in Silicon Valley, Barcelona, Paris, Rome and Tuscany.
- Think differently. Be innovative.
- Structured in 5 phases to help you discover how to organize, choose and bring your business idea to life.
Program Tuition Fee
Throughout your Executive Masters in Art and Cultural Heritage Management, you will be accompanied and supported by our Career Services team. With over 10 years of experience in training, we help young talents and managers build their future, guiding them along the path that best suits their skills, desires and professional goals. Furthermore, we have structured an internal Corporate Advisory Board to get in touch with managers of leading companies and build the perfect network solution for the placement of our students.
Our Career Service programs are divided into two main areas:
- Career Acceleration Program
- RBS4 Entrepreneurship
The master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Cultural manager
- Cultural leader
- Cultural events manager
- Project Manager in arts and cultural organizations
- Fundraising expert for cultural organizations
- Entrepreneur in the arts
- Gallery Assistant
- Marketing and Communication Manager
- European Museum Academy
- Olympic Theater
- Giffoni Film Festival
- Guggenheim Museum Venice
Every year Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth after obtaining their master's degree at Rome Business School . The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services which, with diligence and dedication, has been able to direct students towards the desired professional path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 74% of our students manage to increase their salary after completing their Masters.
- 92% of our students receive new job offers.
- 73% of our students find a job within 6 months of completing their Masters programme.
- 53% of our students work in a multinational company.
- 69% of RBS alumni work outside Italy.