International Master of Arts in Sociology of Law Oñati International Institute For The Sociology Of Law
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
- A one-year programme (60 ECTS).
- Accredited by the UPV/EHU.
- Thirteen two-week courses from September to March (40 ECTS).
- Master's Thesis (Research Project) from April to September (20 ECTS).
- While the IISL is located in Basque Country, the programme is taught entirely in English.
- The MA is both a recognised stand-alone qualification and also accepted as a foundation for PhD research by universities all over the world.
- A double degree in Sociology of Law and in Sustainable Development (the UNIVERSITY OF MILAN and UPV/EHU - Oñati IISL)